CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionResearch laboratories are using atom interferometers both as inertial sensors and for precision measurements. This work explains the many important applications of atom interferometry, from a measurement of the gravitational constant to atom lithography. It also examines applications of atom interferometry to important quantum mechanics problems.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Berman is currently Professor of Physics at the University of Michigan. He is a Fellow of the American Physical Society, and a member of the Optical Society of America. Nonlinear spectroscopy, atomic physics, quantum optics, and atom interferometry are the major fields of Dr. Berman's research. Academic Press published one other book by this author, Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics (1995).
- Author(s)Paul R. Berman
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/1996
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.