All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.74
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £42.42Trending at £45.89
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.27Trending at £29.55
About this product
- Author(s)B R Appleton,C D Moak,Sheldon Datz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight950 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of ContentsStopping Power of Fast Channeled Protons in the Impact Parameter Treatment of Atomic Collisions.- The Z1 Oscillations in Electronic Stopping.- Z13-Dependent Stopping Power and Range Contributions.- Depth Distribution of Damage Due to Ionization.- Investigation on Electronic Stopping Power in Alkali Halides by Means of Color Center Profiles.- Velocity Dependence of the Stopping Power of Channeled Iodine Ions.- Charge State Dependence of Stopping Power for Oxygen Ions Channeled in Silver.- Transmission Energy Loss of Protons Channeled in Thin Silicon Single Crystals at Medium Energy.- A New Method to Determine the Energy Loss of Heavy Ions in Solids.- Threshold Energy for Atomic Displacement in Radiation Damage.- Directional Dependence of the Displacement Energy Threshold for a FCC Metal.- Energy Dissipation by Random Collisions in Compound Target Materials.- On the Application of Boltzmann Transport Equations to Ion Bombardment of Solids.- Indication for an Ionization Damage Process in Light Ion Irradiation Damage in Silicon.- Recoil Implantation of 18O from SiO2 by Heavy Projectiles.- Effects of Lattice Defects on Dechanneling and on Channeled-Particle Distribution.- Computer Simulation of Atomic Collisions in Solids.- The Effect of Straggling in Electronic Stopping on Range Distributions.- Computer Simulation of the Multiple Scattering of High Energy Heavy Ions in Thin Films.- Numerical Simulation of Range and Backscattering for keV Protons Incident on Random Targets.- Computer Studies of Replacement Sequences in Solids Associated with Atomic Displacement Cascades.- Radiation Damage in Transition Metal Hexahalo Complexes: The Application of Atomic Collision Dynamics in Hot Atom Chemistry.- Monte Carlo Simulation of Backscattering Phenomena.- Ion Screening in Solids.- Surf-Riding Electron States: Polarization Charge Density Effects Associated with Heavy Ion Motion in Solids.- Electron Spin Polarization at Ferromagnetic Single Crystalline Nickel Surfaces Determined through Electron Capture by Scattered Deuterons.- Electron Pick Up by Protons Emerging from Solid Surfaces.- Experimental Neutral Charge Fractions in Proton Beams Emerging from Solids.- Charged Fraction of 5 keV to 150 keV Hydrogen Atoms after Emergence from Different Metal Surfaces.- Charge Neutralization of Medium Energy H and 4He Ions Backscattered from Solid Surfaces. Effects of Surface Cleaning.- Solid Effects on Inner Shell Ionization.- Quasi-Molecular Approach to the Theory of Ion-Atom Collisions.- An Investigation of the Processes Involved in the Production of Non-Characteristic X Rays During Ion Bombardment of Solid Targets.- Observation of the United Carbon-Carbon Atom K-Shell X-Ray Band for Incident Carbon Ion Energies of 30-2500 keV.- Cross Sections for the Production of X Rays from Heavy Ion Collisions at MeV Energies.- De-Excitation of Sulphur L-Shell Vacancies Produced in Ion-Atom Collisions in Solids.- Ion Excitation of Al K X-Ray Spectra.- X-Ray Emission Following Ion Beam and Plasma Excitations.- Application of a Cauchois Spectrometer to Measurement of Ion-Excited Ni K? Satellite Spectra.- Charge State Dependence of Si K X-Ray Production in Solid and Gaseous Targets by 40 MeV Oxygen Ion Impact.- Excitation States of Projectiles Moving through Solids.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.