CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight979 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byFranco A. Gianturco
- Table Of ContentsCollisions Involving Electrons and Photons.- Electron and Photon Collisions with Atoms and Ions.- Electron and Photon Collisions with Molecules.- Recombination Processes in Atomic and Molecular Physics.- Charge Exchange and Ionization in Ion-Atom Collisions.- Atoms in Astrophysical Plasmas.- Collisions of Atoms and Molecules.- Low Energy Atom-Atom Collisions.- Internal Energy Transfers in Molecular Collisions.- Chemical Photophysics.- Collisions Under Special Conditions.- Collisions of Charged Particles with Highly Excited Atoms.- Electron-Atom Scattering in the Field of a Laser.- Lecturers.- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.