Attached to the Mouse: Disney and Contemporary Art by Holly Crawford (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.19+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.70Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by megabooks-uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes bibliographical references and index.
- Author BiographyHolly Crawford is an artist, art historian, and the Director of AC Institute. She received her Ph.D. in Art History and Theory from the University of Essex, United Kingdom, an M.A. Economics and M.S.P.H. in Behavioral Science from UCLA and she is a nonclinical Fellow at NYU Medical School Psychoanalytic Center.
- PrizesWinner of Featured in Harper's Magazine, February 2007 article 'The Ecstasy of Influence: A Plagiarism' by Jonathan Lethem.
- Author(s)Holly Crawford
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication02/08/2006
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight358 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £10.82Trending at £10.97
- £3.91Trending at £4.18
- £7.99Trending at £8.12
- £14.56Trending at £16.50
- £7.30Trending at £8.97
- £5.78Trending at £7.97
- £32.15Trending at £49.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.