All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £20.95
- £10.27Trending at £18.99
- £9.40Trending at £9.91
- £11.30Trending at £14.98
- £6.49Trending at £9.98
- £8.83Trending at £14.98
- £7.83Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a wide-ranging look at attachment theory and research, its application to youth populations, and its natural fit with the social work profession. Highlights the contribution of social work to the development of attachment theory and research.
- Author BiographyJoanna Bettmann is an Associate Professor and MSW Program Director at the University of Utah College of Social Work. Her primary research focuses on attachment relationships in a range of populations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEssential Clinical Social Work Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDonna Demetri Friedman,Joanna Ellen Bettmann
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.