All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets out a framework for practice that provides a new approach to working with families, couples and individuals. This is not offered as a prescriptive model but as an aid and guide to practice that draws aspects of narrative and attachment therapy into systemic work.
- Author BiographyRudi Dallos is a Consultant Clinical psychologist and Programme Director of the D.Clin. Psychology training programme at the University of Plymouth. He also teaches on qualifying systemic family therapy courses, an intermediate family therapy course and conducts a variety of guest lecturing. He offers extensive clinical and research supervision, especially in areas related to this proposed publication.
- Author(s)Rudi Dallos
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width59 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.