All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an enjoyable, simple model for tackling anxiety in children and teens with ASD, by building up tolerance to anxiety triggers, decreasing meltdowns and eliminating anxiety responses to fears and phobia. It covers common scenarios which can be adapted to suit the needs of each individual child or teen.
- Author BiographyKaren Levine, Ph.D., is a Psychologist and Instructor in Psychology at Harvard Medical School. Naomi Chedd, LMHC, is a Mental Health Counselor and Educational Consultant in Private Practice in Lexington, MA. Karen and Naomi have worked collaboratively with children with autism and developmental disabilities for almost 20 years. They have written many articles for families, therapists and educators and they frequently present at conferences. Their book, Replays: Using Play to Enhance Emotional and Behavioural Development for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ISBN 9781843108320) is also published by JKP.
- Author(s)Karen Levine,Naomi Chedd
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight227 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.