Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionAttacking Judges provides rigorous evidence that televised advertising, including harsh attacks, do not have the harsh consequences initially predicted or widely feared on justices seeking reelection or state electorates in supreme court elections.
- Author BiographyMelinda Gann Hall is Distinguished Professor of Political Science at Michigan State University. She is the coauthor (with Chris Bonneau) of In Defense of Judicial Elections.
- Author(s)Melinda Gann Hall
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStanford Studies in Law and Politics
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.