All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.01Trending at £5.09
- £20.03Trending at £22.54
- £16.02Trending at £22.20
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.49Trending at £35.31
- £44.17Trending at £51.85
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2005 volume examines the 'little barbarians', ten figures found in Rome in 1514.
- Author BiographyAndrew Stewart is Professor of Ancient Mediterranean Art and Archaeology at University of California, Berkeley. A recipient of fellowships from the Getty Center for the History of Art and the Humanities and Guggenheim Foundation, he is the author of numerous works on aspects of Greek art, including Greek Sculpture: An Exploration; Faces of Power: Alexander's Image and Hellenistic Politics; and Art, Desire, and the Body in Ancient Greece.
- Author(s)Andrew Stewart
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2004
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note306 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight1510 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.