All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Dogger. Rockall. Malin. Irish Sea' - this travel book journeys around areas made famous by Radio 4's The Shipping Forecast.
- Author BiographyFreelance writer and Charlton FC supporter, Charlie Connelly has already proved his quirky credentials by writing a very funny book about Liechtenstein, and this book will delight his growing readership.
- Author(s)Charlie Connelly
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown Book Group
- Out-of-print date29/03/2010
- Content Note1 map
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.