All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
About this product
- DescriptionThom Hartmann explains how adults and children with ADD can adapt and function more creatively and productively in today's world.
- Author BiographyThom Hartmann is the former executive director of a residential treatment facility for abused and emotionally disturbed children. He is the author of five books on Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Author(s)Thom Hartmann
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Out-of-print date08/11/2009
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.