All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.41Trending at £8.54
- £7.57Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £42.34
- £37.38Trending at £41.73
- £31.56Trending at £36.28
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £9.72Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe notion that certain mental or physical events can capture attention has been one of the most enduring topics in the study of attention owing to the importance of understanding how goal-directed and stimulus-driven processes interact in perception and cognition. This book presents a sampling of the diversity of approaches.
- Author BiographyBradley S. Gibson is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Notre Dame, France. Charles Folk is at the Villanova University. Jan Theeuwes is at the Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Alan Kingstone is at the University of British Columbia, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpecial Issues of Visual Cognition
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAlan Kingstone,Bradley S. Gibson,Charles Folk,Jan Theeuwes
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.