CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Attitudes to National Identity in Melanesia and Timor-Leste: A Survey of Future Leaders in Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and Timor-Leste by James Scrambary, Michael Leach, Heather Wallace, Matthew Clarke, Simon Feeny (Paperback, 2013)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.94Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the attitudes of tertiary students in Melanesia and Timor-Leste to national identity and key issues of nation-building. Their views are pivotal to understanding the challenges of building a more cohesive sense of national identity and political community in these states.
- Author BiographyMichael Leach is Associate Professor in Politics and Public Policy at Swinburne University of Technology. James Scambary is a research consultant and PhD candidate in the State, Society and Governance in Melanesia programme at the Australian National University. Matthew Clarke is Professor and Head of School in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at Deakin University. Simon Feeny is Associate Professor in Development Economics at RMIT University. Heather Wallace is an Adjunct Fellow in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at Deakin University and an international development consultant.
- Author(s)Heather Wallace,James Scrambary,Matthew Clarke,Michael Leach,Simon Feeny
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleNationalisms Across the Globe
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note82, 17 fig./70 tabl.
- Weight350 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.