Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.50
- £5.27Trending at £5.70
- £6.50Trending at £8.59
- £9.96Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £9.97Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how complex systems science, using insights and methods from mathematics and computer simulation, enables scientists to shine its concepts, methods, and tools on issues of conflict in interpersonal, intergroup and international relations.
- Author(s)Andrea Bartoli,Andrzej Nowak,Katharina G. Kugler,Lan Bui-Wrzosinska,Larry Liebovitch,Peter T. Coleman,Robin R. Vallacher
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePeace Psychology Book Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 242 p.
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.