All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers information about how to promote and market tourism attractions for maximum results. It looks at different approaches, strategies, tools, and techniques marketers can use when promoting their organizations to the public.
- Author BiographyAndi Stein (PhD, University of Oregon) is Professor in the Department of Communications at California State University, Fullerton. She worked as a journalist and public relations practitioner for 16 years prior to becoming a professor. She is the author of Why we Love Disney: The Power of the Disney Brand (Peter Lang, 2011), and co-author of An Introduction to the Entertainment Industry (Peter Lang, 2009) and News Writing in a Multimedia World (2004).
- Author(s)Andi Stein
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight400 g
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.