All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.40
- £27.00Trending at £39.83
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £10.32Trending at £10.60
- £9.50Trending at £16.48
- £12.22Trending at £12.44
- £19.17Trending at £19.43
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a rare look at the lives of civilian prisoners and their captors in WWII-era Japan. This book tells of author's bittersweet return to a homeland torn apart by occupation and forced internments. It is a testament to the struggles, triumphs, and heartbreak of lives disrupted by war.
- Author BiographyExcept for his imprisonment in Japan, Nick Golodoff (1935-2013) lived his life in the Aleutian Islands. Rachel Mason is a cultural anthropologist for the National Park Service in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Author(s)Nick Golodoff
- PublisherUniversity of Alaska Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Alaska Press
- Content Note40 photos, 2 maps, 2 charts
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byRachel Mason
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.