All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAu seuil de la modernite: Proust, Literature and the Arts
- Author BiographyNigel Harkness is Senior Lecturer in French at Queen's University Belfast. His research interests focus on George Sand and women's writing in nineteenth-century France. He is the author of Men of their Words: The Poetics of Masculinity in George Sand's Fiction (2007) and co-editor of Dix-Neuf, the journal of the Society of Dix-Neuviemistes. Marion Schmid is Reader in French at the University of Edinburgh. She is the author of Chantal Akerman (2010), Proust dans la decadence (2008), Proust at the Movies (2005; co-authored with Martine Beugnet) and Processes of Literary Creation: Flaubert and Proust (1998).
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- Series TitleRomanticism and After in France/Le Romantisme et Apres en France
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Content Note99, ill.
- Weight450 g
- Edited byMarion Schmid,Nigel Harkness
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.94Trending at £23.73
- £21.43Trending at £22.22
- £19.72Trending at £29.12
- £16.97Trending at £22.87
- £13.13Trending at £13.51
- £25.99Trending at £30.81
- £16.47Trending at £16.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.