All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £15.98Trending at £16.27
- £6.99Trending at £7.12
- £5.20Trending at £7.49
- £8.74Trending at £11.18
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the 1998 blackout of the central business district of Auckland, New Zealand, as a case study, the authors reveal many important insights into the central challenges of crisis governance in post-industrial, democratic societies. This book describes and explores the general and recurring problems faced by crisis managers around the world.
- Author BiographyLindy Newlove is a doctoral student of the interdisciplinary Tema Institute at the University of Linksping. Eric Stern is acting Professor of Government at the Swedish National Defence College and Associate Professor of Government at Uppsala University. Lina Svedin is a Ph.D. student at The Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse University.
- Author(s)Eric Stern,Lina Svedin,Lindy Newlove
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.