Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionLong the preferred method of exchange for antiques and horseflesh, auctions are used today to sell everything from bestselling books to real estate, government bonds to abandoned automobiles. This title gives us not only a theoretical understanding of the auction process but the sights and sounds as well.
- Author BiographyCharles W. Smith is Professor of Sociology at Queens College and the Graduate Faculty, City University of New York, and author of The Mind of the Market.
- Author(s)Charles W. Smith
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication09/08/1990
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.