All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- Author(s)Harry J. Paarsch,Timothy P. Hubbard
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssential Knowledge
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note6 figures, 8 tables
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyTimothy P. Hubbard is Assistant Professor of Economics at Colby College. After initial appointments at the University of British Columbia and the University of Western Ontario, Harry J. Paarsch held the position of Professor of Economics and Robert Jensen Research Fellow in the Henry B. Tippie College of Business at the University of Iowa and subsequently Chair in Economics at the University of Melbourne. From 2011 to 2014, he worked as an applied economist and data scientist for Amazon.com.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.