All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.47Trending at £19.99
- £8.54Trending at £8.68
- £6.42Trending at £7.99
- £11.30Trending at £13.98
- £16.89Trending at £18.00
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you work with metal - safely, precisely, efficiently - using tools and techniques. This title features review questions for students, and answers you need on the job. It helps to understand automated machine fundamentals and work with jigs and fixtures and learn the basics of spiral and helix milling, gear cutting, and cam machining.
- Author BiographyRex Miller was a Professor of Industrial Technology at The State University of New York-College at Buffalo for over 35 years. He has taught on the technical school, high school, and college level for well over 40 years. He is the author or coauthor of over 100 textbooks ranging from electronics through carpentry and sheet metal work. He has contributed more than 50 magazine articles over the years to technical publications. He is also the author of seven Civil War regimental histories. Mark Richard Miller finished his B.S. degree in New York and moved on to Ball State University where he obtained the master's and went to work in San Antonio. He taught in high school and went to graduate school in College Station, Texas, finishing the doctorate. He took a position at Texas A&M University in Kingsville, Texas, where he now teaches in the Industrial Technology Department as a Professor and Department Chairman. He has coauthored seven books and contributed many articles to technical magazines. His hobbies include refinishing a 1970 Plymouth Super Bird and a 1971 Roadrunner. He is also interested in playing guitar, which he did while in college as lead in The Rude Boys band.
- Author(s)Mark Richard Miller,Rex Miller
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2004
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleAudel Technical Trades
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Digital online
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.