Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information about installing, repairing, and maintaining various types of electric motor. This book covers principles of motor function, choosing and replacing motors, identifying and repairing common problems, and, performing routine maintenance. It helps you to understand both AC and DC motor function and operation.
- Author BiographyRex Miller is a former Professor of Industrial Technology, a forty-year educator, and the author or coauthor of more than 100 textbooks. Mark Richard Miller is a Professor and Chairman of the Industrial Technology Department at Texas A&M University in Kingsville, Texas.
- Author(s)Mark R. Miller,Rex Miller
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2003
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleAudel Technical Trades Series
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.