All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, hands-on guide to installing, servicing, and repairing basic air-conditioning systems in both new and older construction. It also covers specialized heating units - radiators, radiant heating systems, stoves, fireplaces, heat pumps, and indoor/outdoor pool heaters, plus fans, exhaust systems, air filters, and others.
- Author BiographyJames E. Brumbaugh has spent twenty years in the residential and light commercial construction industry. An accomplished, hands-on educator, he has written more than fifteen books on HVAC, construction, and the building trades.
- Author(s)James E. Brumbaugh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/08/2004
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleAudel Technical Trades
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.