All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionCovers home networking and other 21st century developments. This work helps you: understand how to use the National Electrical Code (NEC); install a safe electrical service entrance and branch circuits; use the appropriate cables, wires, conduits, and boxes; and, be able to make accurate load calculations.
- Author BiographyPaul Rosenberg (Chicago, IL) is a leading voice in the electrical industry. A master electrician with extensive experience in the industry as an apprentice, electrician, foreman, superintendent, project manager, purchasing agent, estimator, contractor, supplier, manufacturer's rep., and designer, Paul is often called upon for expert testimony for legal cases involving the electrical industry. He has developed training courses and is the author of many electrical books, including six Audel electrical titles. An instructor at Iowa State University, he has written for all the major industry publications and is also the author of Audel Electrical Course for Apprentices & Journeymen, 4th Edition.
- Author(s)Paul Rosenberg,Roland E. Palmquist
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2004
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight255 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.