All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionLike Paris in the '20s, Berlin in the early thirties was one of the most exciting cities in the world. As the Weimar Republic sputtered to a close and war loomed on the horizon, the city was a magnet for talented writers and artists.
- Author BiographyNorman Page is Emeritus Professor of modern English language at the University of Nottingham. He has published widely on literature and has lectured in many parts of the world.
- Author(s)Professor Norman Page
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication02/06/2000
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 220 p.
- Weight311 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1998 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.