All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to audiology for those who have little or no knowledge of the subject. After outlining basic aspects of audiology, the authors develop this initial knowledge to a depth which should allow the reader to access more specialized journals and textbooks.
- Author BiographyMaryanne Tate Maltby is an audiological scientist and hearing air audiologist who has lectured widely and is currently working as a consultant. Pamela Knight is a teacher of the deaf, now lecturing at the University of Leeds. She is currently course leader of the Advanced Diploma in the Education of Deaf Children, a course for training teachers of the deaf.
- Author(s)Mary Anne Maltby,Pamela Knight
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.