Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionCreating the Audit Plan simplifies and explains, with step-by-step guidance and illustrative case studies, the techniques for performing reliable and defensible audit plans for the practicing internal auditor.
- Author BiographyK.H. SPENCER PICKETT is a Senior Lecturer in Internal Auditing at the Civil Service College in Berkshire, England. He delivers courses for internal auditors as part of their requirement to attain the government internal audit standard and prepares students for the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) examinations at the practitioner and professional levels. His professional experience includes two years at the National Audit Office performing value-based audits and nine years as an audit manager. He has written and co-authored more than five books for Wiley.
- Author(s)K. H. Spencer Pickett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleInstitute of Internal Auditors
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.