All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionAvoiding Audit Pitfalls offers real case studies covering a comprehensive range of challenges and mistakes that any accountant can make during the course of their career.
- Author BiographyEmile Woolf is a Fellow of the ICAEW, the CCA, the Chartered Institute of Management, and the IIA. He is also a founder member of the Academy of Experts. From 1984 to 2008, he was a partner in Kingston Smith (chartered accountants) with special responsibility for litigation, and has given evidence at trial on over 30 occasions. He is a frequent contributor to the professional press, and has written several books. He is founder of the Emile Woolf Colleges - now one of the largest accountancy training groups in the UK. Moira Hindson is Emile Woolf's successor as Head of Forensic Accounting Services at Kingston Smith. She is a member of the Academy of Experts, the Expert Witness Institute, the Fraud Advisory Panel, and also an associate member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. She has written several articles and has lectured to auditors and accountants on the lessons to be learned from key professional negligence cases.
- Author(s)Emile Woolf,Moira Hindson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight626 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.