Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £14.15Trending at £16.14
- £38.54Trending at £46.93
About this product
- DescriptionCombines an international perspective and relevant international regulatory requirements with a conceptual and systematic approach to auditing. This textbook provides students with the concepts of auditing and professional requirements. It is also fully compliant with the revised Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants.
- Author BiographyAasmund Eilifsen is Professor in Auditing at the Department of Accounting, Auditing and Law, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration. William F. Messier Jr. is the Kenneth and Tracy Knauss Professor of Accounting at University of Nevada, Las Vegas and the PricewaterhouseCoopers Professor II at the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration. Steven M. Glover is the Mary & Ellis Professor of Accounting at the Marriott School of Management, Brigham Young University. Douglas F. Prawitt is the Glen Ardis Professor of Accountancy at the Marriott School of Management, Brigham Young University.
- Author(s)Aasmund Eilifsen,Douglas F. Prawitt,Steven M. Glover,William F. Messier
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date12/11/2013
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight1422 g
- Width198 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 2nd revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.