All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step guide to successful implementation and control of IT systems including the Cloud Many auditors are unfamiliar with the techniques they need to know to efficiently and effectively determine whether information systems are adequately protected.
- Author BiographyRichard E. Cascarino, MBA, CIA, CISA, CISM, is a consultant and lecturer with over thirty years experience in internal, forensic, risk, and computer auditing. He is Managing Director of Richard Cascarino & Associates, a successful audit training and consultancy company. For the last twenty-five years, they have been providing consultancy and professional development services to clients throughout the southern African region as well as Europe, the Middle East, and the United States. He is a past president f the Institute of Internal Auditors South Africa (IIA SA), was the founding Regional Director of the Southern African Region of the IIA Inc., and is a member of both the Information Systems Audit and Control Association and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Author(s)Richard E. Cascarino
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1036 g
- Width187 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.