Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- Author(s)Josef Syka,R. B. Masterton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/02/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight721 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsCochlea.- New Aspects of Comparative Peripheral Auditory Physiology.- Transfer Function of the Outer Ear of the Guinea Pig Measured by FFT and FFT Scan Analysis of Cochlear Microphonic Response.- Elastic Properties of the Tectorial Membrane in Vivo.- Cytoskeletal Organisation in the Apex of Cochlear Hair Cells.- Further Investigation about the Function of Inner Ear Melanin.- The Thromboxane/Prostacyclin Balance in Guinea Pig Cochlea.- Peripheral Auditory Development in the Cat and Rat.- Noise Induced Hair Cell Loss during the Sensitive Period of Developing Rat Pup Cochlea.- Interaural Difference of Pseudothreshold of Stimulated Otoacoustic Emission in Unilateral Inner Ear Impairments.- Responses of Cochlear Afferents to Low-Frequency Tones: Intensity Dependence.- Auditory Brainstem Nuclei.- Anatomy of the Mammalian Cochlear Nuclei: a Review.- Observations on the Cytoarchitecture of the Guinea Pig Ventral Cochlear Nucleus.- Cellular Connections Revealed by Transneuronal Transport of HRP in the Guinea Pig Cochlear Nucleus.- Morphometric and Cytoarchitectural Study of the Different Neuronal Types in the VCN of the Rat.- Relationship between the Level of Origin of Primary Fibers in the Rat Cochlea and Their Spatial Distribution in the Rat Cochlear Nuclei.- The Central Projection of Intracellularly Labeled Auditory Nerve Fibers: Morphometric Relationships between Structural and Physiological Properties.- Neurotransmitter Microchemistry of the Cochlear Nucleus and Superior Olivary Complex.- Cholinergic, GABA-ergic, and Noradrenergic Input to Cochlear Granule Cells in the Guinea Pig and Monkey.- Glutamate Decarboxylase Immunostaining in the Human Cochlear Nucleus.- Forward Masking of Single Neurons in the Cochlear Nucleus.- Responses of Cat Ventral Cochlear Nucleus Neurones to Variations in the Rate and Intensity of Electric Current Pulses.- Cochlear Frequency Selectivity and Brainstem Evoked Response (BER) Dependence on Click Polarity.- Latency Shift of the Wave V in BERA for Lower Frequencies?.- The Influence of Relaxation, Quality and Gain of Signals on BERA Latency.- Auditory Subcortical Nuclei.- Organization of the Lateral Lemniscal Fibers Converging onto the Inferior Colliculus in the Cat: an Anatomical Review.- Different Binaural Inputs Subdividing Isofrequency Planes in Chick Inferior Colliculus: Evidence from 2-Deoxyglucose.- Functional Organization of the Ventral and Medial Divisions of the Medial Geniculate Body (MGB) of the Cat.- Topography of the, Thalamotelencephalic Projections in the Auditory System of a Songbird (Sturnus Vulgaris).- Study with Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) of the Connections between the Cochlear Nuclei and the Inferior Colliculus of the Rat.- Physiological Properties of Units in the Cochlear Nucleus Are Adequate for a Model of Periodicity Analysis in the Auditory Midbrain.- Monaural Phase Sensitivity in Neurons from the Cat's Auditory System.- Cochlear Potentials and Responses from Structures of Auditory Pathway Influenced by High-Intensive Noise.- Auditory Cortex.- Auditory Cortex: Multiple Fields, Their Architectonics and Connections in the Mongolian Gerbil.- Golgi Studies on the Human Auditory Cortex.- Structure of the GABA-Ergic Inhibitory System in the Chicken Auditory Pathway Revealed by Immunocytochemistry.- Function of the GABA-Ergic Inhibitory System in the Chicken Auditory Forebrain.- Resolution of Components of Harmonic Complex Tones by Single Neurons in the Alert Auditory Cortex.- Efferent Auditory System.- Physiology of the Olivocochlear Efferents.- Physiology of Cochlear Efferents in the Mammal.- Descending Central Auditory Pathway-Cochlea.- New Aspects of Comparative Peripheral Auditory Physiology.- Transfer Function of the Outer Ear of the Guinea Pig Measured by FFT and FFT Scan Analysis of Cochlear Microphonic Response.- Elastic Properties of the Tectorial Membrane in Vivo.- Cytoskeletal Organisation in the Apex of Cochlear Hair Cells.- Further Investigation about the Function of In
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.