All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.65
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.18
- £7.58Trending at £7.99
- £5.29Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent guide to the physics of sound including audio demonstrations on the website.
- Author BiographyRichard Warren is Research Professor and Distinguished Professor Emeritus in the Department of Psychology at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. He was awarded a Senior Postdoctoral Fellowship in Physiological Psychology administered by the National Research Council of the National Academy of Sciences, and is a Fellow of Acoustical Society of America, American Psychological Association, and American Psychological Society.
- Author(s)Richard M. Warren
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note66 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.