All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most beautiful film and fashion statement of her era, and the highest-paid film actress of the time, despite never having taken an acting lesson, Audrey Hepburn was for decades a source of delight and genuine admiration. This is her biography.
- Author(s)Barry Paris
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication02/02/1998
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date29/10/2010
- Content Note32pp b&w photographs
- Weight355 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- 3a9c7ae028d9dc0...05 Feb, 2013by
Bought as a gift
Bought this book as a gift so I can't really review it. I'm sure it would be excellent reading though.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.72
- £4.75Trending at £4.90
- £20.06Trending at £22.74
- £12.30Trending at £14.18
- £4.79Trending at £7.45
- £13.80Trending at £20.44
- £10.20Trending at £11.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.