All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £17.90Trending at £18.81
- £21.83Trending at £29.70
- £12.99Trending at £13.28
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
- £10.91Trending at £14.18
- £8.91Trending at £10.04
About this product
- DescriptionAugmentative and Alternative Communication: Models and Applications for Educators, Speech-Language Pathologists, Psychologists, Caregivers, and Users aims to be the primary text for graduate courses in augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). The book contains 13 chapters - the ideal length for a 13-week semester course.
- Author BiographyFilip Loncke has practiced and conducted research in AAC and AAC-related matters since the 1990s and taught AAC courses at University level (graduate level) since 2000.
- Author(s)Filip Loncke
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content NoteB/W illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.