Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £7.02Trending at £7.25
- £23.38Trending at £24.94
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £14.77Trending at £19.03
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £9.76Trending at £10.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2001 book is a critique of Comte's concept of religion and its place in his thinking on politics, sociology and philosophy of science.
- Author BiographyAndrew Wernick is Professor of Cultural Studies and Sociology at Trent University, Ontario, Canada. He is Director of the Center for the Study of Theory, Culture and Politics, and Director of the Graduate Program in Methodologies for the Study of Western History and Culture. His publications include Promotional Culture (1991), Shadow of Spirit: Religion and Postmodernism (with P Berry, 1993) and Images of Ageing (with M Featherstone, 1994).
- Author(s)Andrew Wernick
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.