All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the life and work of Augustine. It takes up the major concerns of Augustine's complex and evolving thought and accords them a form that allows readers to think with Augustine as well as about him.
- Author BiographyJames Wetzel is Professor of Philosophy at Villanova University, USA and holder of the Augustinian Endowed Chair in the Thought of Saint Augustine.
- Author(s)James Wetzel
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleGuides for the Perplexed
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.