All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.41Trending at £14.46
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the arguments of present-day critics of Augustine, and argues in favour of some of the much-neglected historical, philosophical and theological perspectives which lie behind Augustine's most unpopular convictions.
- Author BiographyRobert Dodaro is Professor of Patristics at the Patristic Institute, the Augustinianum, in Rome. He is the co-editor of Augustine: Political Writings (2000). George Lawless is Professor of Historical Theology at the Patristic Institute, the Augustinianum, and Adjunct Professor at the Gregorian University, Rome. He is the author of Augustine of Hippo and his Monastic Rule (1987).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2002
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGeorge P. Lawless,Robert Dodaro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.