CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe influence of Christianity on literature has been great throughout history, as has been the influence of the great Christian Augustine. This book explores Augustine's influence on literature from the Middle Ages and discusses the implications of expressing Augustine's religious themes both in literature and in theological works.
- Author BiographyRobert P. Kennedy is Chair of the Religious Studies Department at St. Francis Xavier University. Kim Paffenroth is Assistant Professor of Religious Studies at Iona College. John Doody is Professor of Philosophy and Associate Dean of Arts and Sciences at Villanova University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAugustine in Conversation: Tradition and Innovation
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight749 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byJohn Doody,Kim Paffenroth,Robert P. Kennedy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.