Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is an overview of Augustine's life and thought. From his rejection of Manicheism through his ideas on grace, salvation and the Trinity, the author provides a clear account of what Augustine taught and argued. There is also a chapter explaining Neo-platonism to the non-specialist.
- Author(s)Mary T. Clark
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/03/2001
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleOutstanding Christian Thinkers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.