Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.00
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.52Trending at £9.00
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Kei Miller, the winner of the 2014 Forward Prize, a magical and haunting novel set in the underbelly of Jamaica.
- Author BiographyKei Miller was born in Jamaica in 1978. He has published two novels, several collections of poetry and a book of short stories published by Macmillan Caribbean, FEAR OF STONES, which was shortlisted for the COMMONWEALTH WRITERS' PRIZE FOR BEST FIRST BOOK. In 2014, he won the prestigious FORWARD PRIZE FOR POETRY for his collection, THE CARTOGRAPHER TRIES TO MAP A WAY TO ZION. He teaches Creative Writing at Royal Holloway, University of London. @keimiller underthesaltireflag.com
- PrizesShortlisted for Ondaatje Prize 2017 and Green Carnation Prize 2016.
- Author(s)Kei Miller
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight446 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.