All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Richly nuanced and empathetic ... a vivid modern fable' Guardian From the winner of the Forward Prize, a magical and haunting novel set in the underbelly of Jamaica.
- Author BiographyKei Miller was born in Jamaica in 1978. He is the author of three novels, The Same Earth, The Last Warner Woman and Augustown, several collections of poetry and a book of short stories, The Fear of Stones, which was shortlisted for the Commonwealth Writers' Prize for Best First Book. In 2014, he won the prestigious Forward Prize for Poetry for his collection, The Cartographer Tries to Map a Way to Zion. He teaches Creative Writing at Royal Holloway, University of London. @keimiller underthesaltireflag.com
- PrizesShortlisted for Ondaatje Prize 2017 and Green Carnation Prize 2016.
- Author(s)Kei Miller
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/06/2017
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Weight242 g
- Width134 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.