Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe first gold rush in American history occurred in north Georgia; it preceded the mining booms in the West by almost two decades. Published in 1956, Auraria tells the story of the mining town at the center of Georgia's gold frenzy.
- Author BiographyE. Merton Coulter came to the University of Georgia as an associate professor in 1919; he was named an emeritus professor of history in 1958 and continued to work on campus until his death in 1981. During his distinguished career, he wrote or edited more than thirty books and his contributions to periodicals were extensive. Coulter was coeditor of the ten-volume History of the South and author of two of the volumes in the series; he also served as editor of the Georgia Historical Quarterly for fifty years.
- Author(s)E. Merton Coulter
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.