CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionA provocative ontological-cum-semantic position asserting that the right ontology is austere in its exclusion of numerous common-sense and scientific posits and that many statements employing such posits are nonetheless true.
- Author BiographyTerence Horgan is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Matjaz Potrc,Terence E. Horgan
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2008
- Series TitleRepresentation and Mind Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note1 figure, 3 tables
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.