All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Edited byJohn Holloway,Prof. Werner Bonefeld
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsAusterity and Revolt Werner Bonefeld and John Holloway, Special Issue Editors Commune, Movement, Negation: Notes from Tomorrow - Werner Bonefeld and John Holloway Austerity and Its Antitheses: Practical Negations of Capitalist Legitimacy - Craig Browne and Simon Susen From Commoning to Debt: Financialization, Microcredit, and the Changing Architecture of Capital Accumulation - Silvia Federici Goals without Demands: The New Movements for Real Democracy - Marina Sitrin Beyond the Capacity to Veto : Reflections from Latin America on the Production and Reproduction of the Common - Raquel Gutierrez-Aguilar The Idea of Councils Runs through Latin America - Alberto Bonnet Communities of Crisis: Ruptures as Common Ties during Class Struggles in Greece, 2011-2012 - Katerina Nasioka Social Revolution and the Commons - Massimo De Angelis Lost in Space? Lefebvre, Harvey, and the Spatiality of Negation - Greig Charnock Detotalization and Subject: On Zapatismo and Critical Theory - Sergio Tischler Recognition Contradicted - Richard Gunn and Adrian Wilding Clash of Temporalities: Capital, Democracy, and Squares - Massimiliano Tomba Too Bad for the Facts: Confronting Value with Hope (Notes on the Argentine Uprising of 2001) - Ana C. Dinerstein AGAINST the DAY A Region of Resistance: Mass Protests in Egypt and Turkey - Amy Austin Holmes, Editor On Military Coups and Mad Utopias - Amy Austin Holmes Civil Society, NGOs, and Egypt's 2011 Popular Uprising - Joel Beinin The End of Reciprocity: The Muslim Brotherhood and the Security Sector - Karim Medhat Ennarah The Long Summer of Turkey: The Gezi Uprising and Its Historical Roots - Erdem Yoruk The Politics of the Gezi Park Resistance: Against Memory and Identity - Bulent Eken
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.