All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide covers the whole country from the top end to the tip of Tasmania. It includes information on: getting there; getting around by bus, train, plane or four-wheel drive; accommodation; history and culture; places to visit; and health and safety. Language tips are also featured.
- Author(s)Tony Wheeler
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/1996
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleLonely Planet Travel Survival Kit
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date09/05/2008
- Content Note140 maps, colour photos
- Weight678 g
- Width127 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Revised byHugh Finlay,etc.
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.