All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the nature of the Australia-Middle East relationship, from an insular 'White Australia' ideology through to the global impact of September 11, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and the menacing terror threat that has arrived on its own doorstep.
- Author BiographyFethi Mansouri is Associate Professor in Middle Eastern Studies at Deakin University. He is the Project Group chair of the Institute for Citizenship and Globalisation and the founding Convenor of the Refugee Studies Group. He is co-author of Lives in Limbo.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/10/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTauris Academic Studies
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byFethi Mansouri
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.