CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis new series puts people in the world geographic landscape, showing students how people are affected by and respond to, economic, social, and political forces at the global and the local scale.
- Author(s)Elizabeth J. Leppman
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleModern World Cultures S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width173 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.