All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionExamines facets of Australia's involvement in World War I, such as: where Australia fought and why; the ANZAC legend; the Australian war economy; conscription and a divided society; the role of the churches; women, family and the Home Front; and the war's impact on Australia's place in the world.
- Author BiographyJoan Beaumont teaches in the School of Australian and International Studies at Deakin University. She is the author of Gull Force: Survival and Leadership in Captivity, 1941-45 and is a respected Australian historian of war and international history.
- Author(s)Joan Beaumont
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.