All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £11.24Trending at £12.99
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating, illustrated guide that introduces some of Australia's highest mountains.
- Author BiographyDeirdre Slattery has 25 years' experience in community education in and about the Australian Alps National Parks, having worked with tour operators, agency staff, university students, teachers, recreation user groups and general community members on many field trips and bushwalks and through ariticles and talks. In Victoria, Deirdre has worked in the National Parks Service and has served on the National Parks Advisory Council and Alpine Advisory Committee and represented the state on an Australian Alps Liaison Committee Working Group. She is an Adjunct Staff member in Outdoor and Environmental Education at La Trobe University.
- Author(s)Deirdre Slattery
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content Note158 colour photographs
- Weight794 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.