All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAustralian Foreign Policy: Controversies and Debates provides an introduction to a range of debates, issues and problems in Australia's foreign policy and foreign relations. Readers will be introduced to a range of historical and contemporary debates that have shaped, and will continue to influence, Australian foreign policy.
- Author BiographyDr Daniel Baldino is the Head of the Politics and International Relations Discipline at the University of Notre Dame, Fremantle. His latest books are Spooked (2013) and the co-edited Contemporary Challenges to Australian Security (2012). He completed his PhD at the University of South Australia. He also has a Bachelor of Arts, a Bachelor of Education (Secondary Business) and Masters in International Politics. Dr Andrew Carr is a Lecturer at the Strategic & Defence Studies Centre, at the Australian National University. He has published on Australian foreign policy and middle power theory. Dr Carr is an editor of the journal Security Challenges and the Centre of Gravity policy paper series.
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight620 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndrew Carr,Anthony J. Langlois,Daniel Baldino
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.09Trending at £17.10
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £3.59Trending at £3.77
- £7.45Trending at £12.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
- £13.83Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.